1. 10 orthopedic changemakers Full story
2. Brooklyn Nets star Seth Curry has ankle surgery at HSS Full story
3. UnitedHealth policies drive physicians to Optum, lawsuit claims Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic hires healthcare veteran as COO Full story
6. Former J&J exec joins orthopedic medtech company Full story
7. Chicago White Sox ink deal with Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story
8. NYU Langone debuts Globus Medical's latest spine tech Full story
9. Patient care suffers from regionally fragmented systems. Learn how healthcare leaders in Colo. and Iowa successfully aligned behind a mobile-first logistics platform.
10. Conmed to acquire In2Bones for $145M Full story
11. EmergeOrtho Triangle opens new location in North Carolina Full story
12. Enovis acquires orthopedic startup Full story
13. Better data leads to better decisions. Learn how enterprise performance management systems benefit Cleveland Clinic + Intermountain.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
3. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.