1. Judge tosses lawsuit against Anthem over spinal device coverage Full story
2. Sports medicine physician fired amid misconduct allegations involving patients Full story
3. Hospitals seek 15% pay bump from insurers — what should ASCs ask for? Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. Orthopedic companies optimistic about recovery after positive Q1 Full story
6. Stryker vs. DePuy Synthes vs. Zimmer Biomet: 7 key comparisons Full story
7. Good news, bad news for orthopedic surgeons: 6 observations Full story
8. 10 orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
9. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
10. Orthofix Q1 sales bring mild growth: 6 notes Full story
11. Advanced Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine plans 2023 move Full story
12. Brooklyn Nets forward has spine surgery in California Full story
13. Top children's hospitals are uniting against persistent drug shortages. Learn more about the coalition and how to get involved here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.