1. How 5 orthopedic, spine surgeons plan to recover financially from COVID-19 Full story
2. Johnson & Johnson pays $3.9M for allegedly misrepresenting hip systems, surgical mesh Full story
3. White House walks back task force phase-out: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing consumer behavior and healthcare organizations must stay on top of these to maintain the connections they have with their patients.
Click here to learn more about enhancing patient experience as consumer behavior evolves.
5. 'We are an essential business': Wis. orthopedic group restarts surgeries Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery to resume urgent, emergent orthopedic care at 3 outpatient centers Full story
7. AAOS offers guidance on managing orthopedic care during COVID-19 Full story
8. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world.
Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
9. Zimmer Biomet expects 10% blow to Q1 revenues Full story
10. New York hospital onboards 3 orthopedic surgeons Full story
11. More satisfied patients = More patient payments. Click here for a 4-step plan to improve the patient financial experience co-developed by Ernst & Young.