1. Ownership loss, declining reimbursement and more: Orthopedics' biggest threats Full story
2. Florida Orthopaedic Institute's CEO on the advantages, challenges and limits of orthopedic supergroups Full story
3. 2nd ASC in 1 week sues UnitedHealthcare for alleged underpayment Full story
4. EHR data alone can't accurately predict surgical case lengths. Here's how OhioHealth solved OR scheduling inefficiencies.
5. 3 orthopedic surgeon moves in April Full story
6. NuVasive's Pulse surpasses 500 cases; robotics will be a 'key application' Full story
7. $70M deal to acquire Nextremity Solutions closes, new leadership named Full story
8. Medtech leadership shakeup: 11 CEO moves at Smith+Nephew, J&J and more Full story
9. With 30% of OR time locked up due to inefficient scheduling, your organization could be missing out on millions in revenue. Learn how Saint Luke's added millions to their bottom line with automation software.
10. New Mexico orthopedic practice in talks to partner with health system Full story
11. Robotic-assisted hip replacements debut in Hawaii Full story
12. Stryker releases 2-year shoulder implant data: 5 details Full story
13. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.