1. Orthopedic surgeon vs. CEO pay: 5 notes Full story
2. New Jersey orthopedic surgeon faces opioid distribution, conspiracy charges Full story
3. ASC sues UnitedHealthcare for failure to cover surgery Full story
4. Tune in to learn about the impact that complex orthopedic and spine procedures can have on your ASC’s bottom line.
5. Dr. Alex Cruz on the 'Golden Age' of spine surgery, the lasting effects of COVID-19 on orthopedics Full story
6. New leadership steps in at Wenzel Spine after former CEO's death Full story
7. Steindler Orthopedic sells $11M Iowa medical office building Full story
8. Fake orthopedic companies involved in $48M billing fraud, money laundering scheme Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. Orthopedic surgeon sees increase in adult limb lengthening procedures Full story
11. Orthofix expands partnership with biologics nonprofit Full story
12. Ohio orthopedic practice promotes CEO from within Full story
13. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
2. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
3. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.