April 30, 2024

1. Federal judge dismisses lawsuit alleging Ohio health system's orthopedic monopoly Full story

2. 8 hospitals, health systems laying off employees Full story

3. Medtronic to lay off 44 California employees Full story

4. Managed care contracts are complicated. Simplify yours with one checklist — here.

5. Mayo Clinic surgeon debuts Rosa Shoulder robot Full story


6. Leave these trends in the past, spine surgeons say Full story

7. What did we learn about burnout in 2023? New survey results have answers. Learn more here.

8. OrthoIndy opens new surgical facility Full story

9. Where private practice has the advantage Full story

10. When it comes to addressing social determinants of health, data is key. Learn the innovative ways Endeavor Health is using data here.


Becker's Learning Opportunity - Access In One Click

11. Learning Opportunity: 94% of health system execs have no generative AI strategy. Learn what the other 6% already know - here.

12. Learning Opportunity: AI has the power to change healthcare for the better. Learn how healthcare organizations nationwide are using AI to boost performance here.

13. Learning Opportunity: The state of patient access: Get a breakdown of healthcare's biggest strides + improvement areas here.


Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors

LeanTaaS | Vituity | Intuitive | Notable Health | Nuance | NRC Health | Amazon | HealthTrust | Xtend Healthcare | CareRev  


Becker's 21st Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + The Future of Spine Conference

The best 3 days in spine and orthopedics! 800+ surgeons, physicians and executives will descend on Chicago June 19-22 to make connections that will propel spine, orthopedics and pain management forward. The disruptors, innovators and ultimate leaders are gathering to accelerate transformation - you don't want to miss it. Click here to attend!




Contacts Us, Feedback, or Questions - Email ldyrda@beckershealthcare.com

Manage Preferences     Unsubscribe     Forward to a friend    Contact Us     

Privacy Policy     


View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Check our YouTube Channel    

17 N. State, Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Becker's Hospital Review, A Becker's Healthcare Publication