1. Proposed changes to CMS joint replacement model delayed due to pandemic: 6 details Full story
2. 10 practices bringing back elective surgery — Rothman Institute, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush & more Full story
3. National social distancing measures expire today — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world.
Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
5. How is the pandemic affecting orthopedic practices? Take this survey to share your insights
6. Medtronic's Omar Ishrak: 5 thoughts on COVID-19 + resuming elective surgery Full story
7. Orthopedic surgeon heads project to test entire Calif. town for COVID-19 Full story
8. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
9. Will orthopedic volumes bounce back? 3 things must happen first, Dr. Benjamin Domb says Full story
10. Ohio orthopedic ASC to expand services when elective surgeries resume Full story
11. More satisfied patients = More patient payments. Click here for a 4-step plan to improve the patient financial experience co-developed by Ernst & Young.