1. Neurosurgeon settles unnecessary surgery allegations for $1.17M Full story
2. Specialty physicians cut from Indiana noncompete ban bill Full story
3. 'Something will have to change': How orthopedic surgeons can thrive amid economic challenges Full story
4. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
5. Tri-County Orthopedics to close 1 location Full story
6. 3 recent orthopedic studies to know Full story
7. By now, you're familiar with hospitals' financial troubles. But how are execs actually responding? Unpack 2023 trends in this session.
8. 31% of healthcare workers plan to leave role by 2024: Study Full story
9. Depression in the US: 4 stats to know Full story
10. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 30 top systems for patient experience — see who made the list and how they're engaging with patients here.
2. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry $150B annually, and outdated strategies can make the problem worse. Learn 7 tactics that actually work to reduce no-shows and improve the patient experience.