1. Orthopedic surgeon indicted in $10M telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
2. 'Accretive, not dilutive': The key to Rothman Orthopaedics' new business model Full story
3. Optum ups offer 223% in bid for physician group Full story
4. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
5. Globus Medical CEO steps down Full story
6. $58M Colorado orthopedic hospital's spring opening delayed Full story
7. Retired orthopedic surgeon vies for Congress Full story
8. ASCs, technology, consolidation & more: The trends that are saving orthopedics Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. Self-employed physicians make 18% more than employed Full story
11. Regenerative orthopedic market to hit $5.6B by 2030 Full story
12. OrthoLazer to roll out 8 locations in Massachusetts Full story
13. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
3. A teachable moment: How this 500-plus bed medical center turned a poor scorecard into cultural transformation.