1. AAOS publishes clinical considerations for return to elective surgery Full story
2. Hospitals stand to lose millions as neurosurgery, orthopedics sidelined Full story
3. 2nd COVID-19 wave may be worse; Senate passes $484B aid package — 7 updates Full story
4. How will health systems respond to and recover from the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic? To join the live discussion and hear from two CFOs, click here.
5. Orthopedic surgery chief redeployed in COVID-19 effort at Mass. hospital Full story
6. 97% of medical practices suffer COVID-19 financial hit: 5 insights for orthopedics Full story
7. 5 new orthopedic, spine ASCs Full story
8. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Medtronic's weekly US sales drop 60%: 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. 8 states resuming elective surgeries or considering it Full story
11. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.