1. There's another private equity-backed orthopedic group in the South Full story
2. Orthopedic pay recovers from 2020-21 plateau Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon faces disciplinary action for alleged misconduct Full story
4. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
5. Percentage of female orthopedic physicians grows to 11% Full story
6. Pennsylvania's newest orthopedic institute includes 6 robots Full story
7. Physician incentive bonuses by specialty Full story
8. 22 years of disc replacement: 4 surgeons on what happens next Full story
9. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
10. New York City Ballet orthopedic surgeon dies at 90 Full story
11. Taking advantage of technology key to attracting patients: Dr. Daniel Chan Full story
12. California orthopedic clinic marks 20-year practice milestone Full story
13. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
2. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
3. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.