April 18, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon charged with fraudulently prescribing narcotics to himself in part of a massive federal takedown: 5 details
2. Johnson & Johnson orthopedics Q1 sales drop 2.1% to $2.2B: 5 things to know
3. Judge orders Illinois hospital to restore services or face fines Full story
4. Learn how to minimize intraoperative bleeding in orthopedics during this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff to Becker's 17th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The CORE Institute, Rothman Orthopaedics & more: 11 orthopedic, spine programs expanding Full story
7. Brainlab recalls spine, trauma navigation software after potentially harmful issue discovery Full story 8. Dr. Keith Meister performs knee surgery on Detroit Tigers pitcher: 4 notes Full story 9. Learn key strategies to help relieve the staffing burden. Download the white paper. 10. Sale of Life Spine expandable titanium system up 40% in Q1: 4 key notes Full story