April 16, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Northwestern Medicine names 2 co-directors of Hip and Knee Joint Preservation Center
2. Florida Spine & Orthopedics sues patient for $49K+ in unpaid medical bills - 5 details
3. 24 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
this free white paper to learn how 3rd party endoscope repair service can help your ASC achieve cost savings.
6. Orthopedic surgeon's 1st book makes Amazon best-seller list Full story
7. Penn Medicine researchers make stem cell discoveries with orthopedic implications: 3 key notes Full story 8. Join 140 physician speakers + over 250 speakers total at Becker's 17th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 1,500+ attendees from ASCs across the country at Becker's ASC 26th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. join the brightest minds and smartest discussions in the industry - register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com. 9. Move toward success with outpatient total joint replacement surgeries Full story 11. Louisiana AAOS affiliate installs Dr. Shane Barton as president: 3 quick notes Full story