1. Ohio orthopedic surgeon, other physicians advocate for return to practice amid backlogs Full story
2. Small business loans under COVID-19 stimulus package: 3 things to know Full story
3. Governors create joint reopening plans — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Kansas hospital specializing in spine surgery closes, 100+ healthcare workers to be laid off Full story
7. Google launches tools for physician practices: 5 details Full story
8. Attend this live discussion to learn how to become a drive of innovation at your organization.
9. Robotics will be key for medtech and orthopedics post-COVID-19, says Moody's Full story
10. Orthopedic surgeon uses distillery to make hand sanitizer for nursing facilities, first responders Full story
11. Your peers are working to improve the patient financial experience in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — Here's how. Click here to attend the live discussion.
Becker's is developing a list of hand and wrist surgeons to know. Contact Angie Stewart at email@example.com to nominate a surgeon for this list.