April 11, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeons earn $482,000 average annual compensation
2. DOJ charges 24 in $1.2B DME kickback scheme - 5 insights
4. Learn how to minimize intraoperative bleeding in orthopedics during this upcoming webinar
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff to Becker's 17th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 13-15 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. How an orthopedic entrepreneur conquers fear, business obstacle & more: 6 Qs with Dr. Will Kurtz Full story
7. UnitedHealthcare to expand bundled payments to Medicare Advantage beneficiaries, including total joints, spine: 5 things to know Full story 8. Achieve cost savings with 3rd party endoscope repair service. Download this free white paper to learn how. 9. 6 orthopedic device company key notes - DePuy Synthes, Additive Implants and more Full story 10. Dr. Justin Connor joins Bayhealth Orthopedics division Full story