1. Florida orthopedic practice sues Geico for $750K in damages over denied claims Full story
2. Smith+Nephew appoints new CFO: 4 details Full story
3. National PPE stockpile depleted; CMS updates infection control guidelines — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care.
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain.
The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. How 8 device companies are controlling costs during COVID-19: Stryker, Zimmer & more Full story
7. Italian spine surgeon aids respiratory care in converted orthopedic hospital — Here's his story Full story
8. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Hawaii hospital acquiring $2.3M+ surgical robot Full story
10. This practice specialized in sports medicine — now it's responding to COVID-19 Full story
11. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
Becker's is developing a list of total knee replacement surgeons to know. Contact Angie Stewart at email@example.com to nominate a surgeon for this list.