1. Fla. clinic furloughs 388+ workers, revenues fall $600K daily due to elective surgery limits Full story
2. Zimmer Biomet's CEO forgoes salary, co. revenues drop due to COVID-19 Full story
3. Some physicians reconsider widespread ventilator use — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Unlock the full potential of your health system's clinical assets — Tips to support providers and patients with data-driven clinical asset management.
5. NY orthopedic department focused on saving lives: 'We'll have to worry about the finances later' Full story
6. Hospital for Special Surgery opens 4 orthopedic urgent care centers Full story
7. Delivering unused supplies to hospitals is needlessly hard, orthopedic surgeon says Full story
8. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
9. Orthopedic group reopens without confirmation on employee's cause of death Full story
10. 36 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in March Full story
11. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
Becker's is developing a list of total knee replacement surgeons to know. Contact Angie Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate a surgeon for this list.