1. 15 new COVID-19 cases linked to orthopedic practice in Alaska Full story
2. HHS permits ventilator-sharing; Trump warns of 'painful' 2 weeks ahead + 4 more COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Dr. James Andrews suspends Tommy John surgeries as other surgeons carry on Full story
4. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
5. Stryker withdraws Q1, full-year financial projections due to COVID-19 Full story
6. Man arrested for attacking employee outside Oklahoma orthopedic practice Full story
7. OrthoArizona halts elective surgery, converts to telemedicine, urgent & essential care Full story
8. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.
9. Dr. William Hazel named senior deputy executive director on foundation board Full story
10. OrthoPediatrics' scoliosis system gains FDA clearance Full story
11. Start consolidating patient bills: Your patients will thank you — Learn more