1. Orthopedic surgeons and COVID-19: 8 things to know Full story
2. New CMS rules give ASCs more flexibility to fight COVID-19 pandemic Full story
3. 200 Hospital for Special Surgery physicians adopt telehealth Full story
4. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain.
The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. Orthopedic group closes 2 offices after worker tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
7. Rothman ramps up telemedicine, but physical exams are a challenge for spine Full story
8. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
9. How Medtronic, DePuy are protecting workers, supporting providers amid pandemic Full story
10. COVID-19 is 3x as infectious as flu — 5 outbreak updates Full story
11. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.