1. Rothman surgeons drop pay to avoid employee layoffs, group shifts to telemedicine Full story
2. Dr. Neal ElAttrache defends orthopedic surgeries performed during COVID-19 crisis Full story
3. Defense Production Act to be used; 'The pandemic is accelerating,' WHO head warns Full story
4. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
5. Exactech lays off 63 employees due to COVID-19 — 5 insights Full story
6. OrthoVirginia shifts to orthopedic urgent care across 5 locations Full story
7. Texas spine surgeons denied new trial in $40M kickback dispute Full story
8. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
9. Hospitals forfeit major revenue stream by delaying elective surgeries: 5 insights Full story
10. Dr. Gil Ortega appointed chair of orthopedic management company Full story
11. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.