1. Orthopedic surgeon allegedly exaggerated patient visits to defraud insurers Full story
2. 22,965 orthopedic surgeons in the US: 30 insights on salary, demand and more Full story
3. The dilemma of private practice physicians Full story
4. Going to the AAOS annual meeting in Chicago, and want an in-depth education on private equity and strategic transactions for orthopedic groups? Register for the 1-day, 4th Annual Physician Transactions Conference, coming up on Thursday, March 24, 2022, at the University Club, which is free for independent surgeons, provides 9 CME credits, and features 8 physicians who transacted with private equity, including 3 Orthopedic surgeons. Limited slots remain open. For more details and to register click here.
5. The 'dangerous' trends worrying 4 orthopedic surgeons Full story
6. AAOS honors 3 surgeons Full story
7. 3 orthopedic surgeons aiding Ukraine Full story
8. University of Rochester unveils plans for $227M orthopedics center: 5 details Full story
9. ASCs are primed for growth, but many are lacking the strategy for long-term success. Here's one CEO's secret to driving revenue.
10. Black patients less likely to be satisfied after knee, hip replacement: HSS study Full story
11. The dos and don'ts of orthopedic surgeons on TikTok Full story
12. New Smith+Nephew CEO to take over April 1: 8 things to know Full story
13. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.