1. Physicians may no longer need a new license to cross state lines Full story
2. Zimmer Biomet asks European hospitals to remove orthopedic spacer molds Full story
3. When checking for fever, remember 98.6 is no longer the norm Full story
4. Where the revenue cycle starts, and better outcomes begin. A live discussion on proactive patient engagement.
5. 9 Emory physicians test positive for COVID-19, 20 more expected Full story
6. Dr. Adam Anz: Regenerative medicine in orthopedics Full story
7. Ind. system cuts elective cases at all but 2 facilities — an orthopedic hospital and a surgery center Full story
8. A 13-hospital health system recovered $6.5M in uncollected revenue in 25 months. Click here to learn how.
9. 8 orthopedic surgeons making the news: Drs. Richard Berger, Alex Jahangir & more Full story
10. OrthoConnecticut opens 5th 'Express' center intended to limit ER visits Full story
11. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.