March 19, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies opens surgery, recovery center addition - 3 insights
2. Walmart's centers of excellence program cut joint replacement costs by 15% - 5 things to know
3. Ascension buys Florida hospital, plans $47M investment Full story
4. Tips for bringing compliance, visibility and control to your healthcare organization's budget. Click here to register for the webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff as keynotes + over 140 physician speakers at Becker's Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 145+ ASCs with spinal surgery in 2019 Full story
7. How to stay at the forefront of value-based care in orthopedics: Q&A with Dr. Barron Lonner Full story
8. PE firm to acquire orthopedic, anti-rheumatism pharmaceutical company - 4 insights Full story 9. Rehab Talent: Strategies for Acquisition and Retention. Download the white paper. 10. 5 insights into new AAHKS President Dr. Michael Bolognesi Full story