1. OrthoCarolina temporarily closes facility after physician tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
2. $1.8M orthopedic clinic to expand care for Kentucky health system Full story
3. Kansas hospital abruptly closes, blames physicians for financial troubles Full story
4. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
5. 4 new orthopedic ASCs Full story
6. Washington orthopedic group addresses COVID-19, makes 7 operational changes Full story
7. Moody's updates US medical products, devices sector outlook to 'stable' Full story
8. Where the revenue cycle starts, and better outcomes begin. A live discussion on proactive patient engagement.
9. ASCA issues guidance for surgery centers amid COVID-19 spread Full story
10. Dr. Daniel Worrel operates on Mavericks guard Jalen Brunson Full story
11. The key to hospital cost savings goes beyond robust purchasing, well-organized P&T committees and active formulary management.
Learn how one health system’s focus on medication utilization and physician engagement made all the difference in this upcoming webinar.