1. $2.6B tied to 28 orthopedic expansions across the country Full story
2. Rothman specialty hospital recognized for patient safety Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon named chief clinical officer of medtech company Full story
4. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
5. Lawsuits build against Aetna's spine surgery coverage Full story
6. Delaware hospital's $125M surgical hospital to employ 5 orthopedic surgeons Full story
7. South Dakota orthopedic practices form 38-physician group Full story
8. Missouri orthopedic group sees jump in patients using digital care platform Full story
9. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
10. 7 sports medicine updates Full story
11. The Mexican city Dr. Alfonso Garcia sees becoming 'very attractive' for spine care Full story
12. Assure Holdings sees 76% case volume increase in 2021 Full story
13. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
2. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.
3. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.