March 12, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Smith & Nephew makes $660M acquisition, strengthens wound management & orthopedics - 6 details
2. 5 questions with Dr. Kristy Weber, to become 1st female president of AAOS
3. The 282 hospitals with 1 star from CMS
4. Ambulatory facilities need an HR resource that can operate as efficiently as the ASC itself. Download a new guide & learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Bob Woodward, George Foreman and Sarah Kliff at Becker's 17th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference, June 13-15 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 14+ ASCs in Indiana include total joint replacements Full story
7. Penn Medicine opens $10M spine center with Dr. William Welch as medical director - 4 things to know Full story
8. Dr. Michael Miranda performs 1st robotic-assisted TKA at Florida ASC Full story 9. 10 tips for driving payer accountability in out-of-network reimbursement. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar. 10. RTI Surgical acquires Paradigm Spine - 4 things to know Full story