1. 5 orthopedic expansion projects costing $200M+ Full story
2. DOJ alleges device co. bribed spine surgeons in $8M kickback scheme Full story
3. 'We're past the point of containment': US health officials change tone on outbreak Full story
4. Clinical documentation and the ASC — How new tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain.
The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. AAOS Annual Meeting canceled due to coronavirus concerns Full story
7. The rise of outpatient total joint replacement: 3 quick details Full story
8. The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
9. Smith+Nephew CEO focuses on orthopedic ASC market in 6th month: 11 things to know Full story
10. Dr. Stefan Kreuzer forges AI partnership in orthopedics Full story
11. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.