1. Orthopedic surgeon sues health system for $24.7M over termination Full story
2. Why hospitals want the FTC to scrap noncompete ban proposal Full story
3. Private equity is a mainstay in orthopedics. This group aims to change that. Full story
4. Learn how your orthopedic practice can transform high phone volume into efficient, two-way messaging, helping you retain more patients and scale operations. Visit Klara’s booth (#4056) at AAOS.
5. Bioventus' $450M acquisition could be nixed Full story
6. Dr. Jeffrey DeClaire named orthopedic surgery chief at Ascension Michigan hospital Full story
7. Ready or not, cardiac procedures are migrating to the outpatient setting — quickly. Learn from the leaders spearheading this movement + realizing the benefits to ASCs and patients.
8. Does physician caseload correlate with burnout? Full story
9. Happiest cities in the US in 2023 Full story
10. Participating in a clinically integrated network comes with benefits and challenges. Here's how ACOs affect clinical integration for payers, providers and patients.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.
2. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.