1. Orthopedic surgeon among 2 physicians charged in illegal opioid scheme Full story
2. 'We think of growth as being our strategy': How partnerships have helped a Florida orthopedic practice thrive Full story
3. The most 'overpaid' medical group CEO makes $73.4M Full story
4. Growing a robotics service line requires a highly strategic approach. Here's how Mercy General did it.
5. Orthopedic surgeon named CMO of Mission Health Full story
6. Orthopedic practices trending toward independent supergroups Full story
7. Patient-specific knee implant preferred to off-the-shelf implant Full story
8. Deal to send Canadian spine patients to US hospital finalized Full story
9. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
10. CDC eases mask guidelines: 6 things to know Full story
11. Globus Medical vs. Smith+Nephew vs. NuVasive: How they stack up in Q4 Full story
12. 23 device companies to watch in 2022 Full story
13. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
2. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
3. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.