Feb. 25, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeon pays $84,666 to settle kickback allegations over pain cream medical directorship arrangement: 4 things to know
2. NuVasive 2018 revenue up 7.3% to $1.1B, to debut robotics platform in September: 5 things to know
3. North Carolina hospital forced into bankruptcy
4. IT of the future: How to prepare for the next generation of health IT solutions. Click here to download the white paper.
5. Dr. Constance Chu receives 10M grant, award to continue osteoarthritis prevention work - 3 insights Full story
6. The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group implements mobile first billing solution - 4 insights Full story
7. Rhode Island hospital appoints Dr. John Czerwein Jr. as chief of orthopedics - 3 insights Full story
8. How to leverage out-of-network reimbursement for improved financial health and patient satisfaction. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar. 9. Top 10 orthopedic biomaterial manufacturers Full story
10. Learn how to identify interventions to optimize nurse shift scheduling during this upcoming webinar.