1. Connecticut orthopedic surgeon fined, reprimanded for operating on wrong hip Full story
2. Optum to add LHC Group in $5.4B deal: 4 notes Full story
3. Orthopedic groups band together to form 400+ physician platform Full story
4. Did BPCI-A leave you with more questions than answers? Choosing the right Medicare convener can affect your bottom line. Get ready for the 2024 CMS Bundle regulations now and uphold the promise of value for both your patients and payers. Learn more.
5. Stryker vs. Johnson & Johnson vs. Zimmer Biomet: How they compare in Q4 Full story
6. Knee replacement cost in the 10 largest US cities Full story
7. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
8. Chicago Cubs name Dr. Stephen Gryzlo new head physician Full story
9. 10 best, worst states for mental healthcare Full story
10. Can postoperative complications be elminated? Hear the latest evidence and guidelines from the Rothman Orthopaedic Institue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.
2. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
3. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.