1. Top orthopedic hospitals for 3 years running, per Healthgrades Full story
2. Cost of hip replacements at 30 US cities Full story
3. All 50 states ranked by orthopedic ASCs per capita Full story
4. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
5. Smith+Nephew names new CEO Full story
6. Dr. Ernest Braxton performs 1st awake robotic procedure of its kind in Colorado Full story
7. Bad news for Optum Full story
8. CDC opioid update 'a step in the right direction,' orthopedic surgeons say Full story
9. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
10. Reimbursement for total joint, spine procedures to go up, ASC admin says Full story
11. Medtronic's spine business sees slight revenue uptick in Q3: 6 notes Full story
12. 3 spine, orthopedic surgeons stepping into healthcare leadership Full story
13. Does your patient data paint a whole picture? There's an accurate, affordable way to connect data across your enterprise. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.
2. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
3. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.