Feb. 21, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Outpatient knee, hip surgery has 30-40% savings vs. inpatient: 5 things to know
2. The evolution of total joint replacements from the hospital to the surgery center
3. 1 in 5 rural hospitals at high risk of closing, analysis finds
4. The 10 best practices for maximizing complex out-of-network reimbursements. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. Join the smartest discussions on health IT, clinical leadership and pharmacy, as well as keynotes Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown and Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 215+ great hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference ever. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Medtronic, NuVasive, Stryker & more: 12 orthopedic, spine device company key notes Full story
7. Customized knee implants cost less than standard implants - 5 study insights Full story
8. Drs. Mark Warner, Michelle Moyer & more: 4 orthopedic surgeons making headlines Full story
9. More than 4M ED visits among patients with chronic conditions may be avoidable. For insights on improving care for chronic conditions, click here. 10. Top 10 orthopedic biomaterials manufacturers Full story