1. 'The path has been forged': 2 female orthopedic surgeons reflect on progress, barriers in the field Full story
2. Illinois spine, orthopedic clinics close due to winter weather Full story
3. As more insurers balk at spine surgery pay, ASCs fight back Full story
4. Tune in to learn about the impact that complex orthopedic and spine procedures can have on your ASC’s bottom line.
5. Spine surgeon advises New York Jets player to retire at 24 Full story
6. Medtronic accused of stealing Globus Medical's sales team, customers Full story
7. Formus Labs raises $5M, lands Zimmer Biomet partnership for orthopedic surgery planner Full story
8. Dr. Robert Kayal, RJWBarnabas collaborate to expand orthopedic care Full story
9. It's harder than ever to retain patients in the crowded care delivery space. Here's how health systems can ensure primary care maintains market share.
10. NYU Langone outpatient center adds orthopedic surgery, sports medicine Full story
11. Caring for older patients, handling CMS codes are 2022's top challenges 2022, Dr. Ronjon Paul says Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon awarded $1.3M for stem cell research Full story
13. Hospitals need to get safety work back on track. See how BJC Healthcare created a new model to measure safety culture and improve best practices here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
2. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.
3. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.