Becker's Spine + Orthopedic podcast: Catch up on all episodes here.
1. Robotics, endoscopy & more: What spine practices are implementing this year Full story
2. Spine surgeon advises New York Jets player to retire at 24 Full story
3. Cost of 3 spine procedures in ASCs vs. HOPDs Full story
4. It's time to make spine surgery more predictable — here's how.
5. Illinois spine clinic temporarily closes Full story
6. Caring for older patients, handling CMS codes are 2022's top challenges 2022, Dr. Ronjon Paul says Full story
7. US Orthopedic Alliance debuts remote patient monitoring Full story
8. SpineGuard seeks 510(k) clearance to expand use of spine surgery device Full story
9. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
10. Stryker's Q4 results, NuVasive's new exec: 6 device company notes Full story
11. Research and teaching keep health systems on the cutting edge, says hospital leader Full story
12. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.