1. Orthopedic surgeon among 2 convicted in $31M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
2. BCBS leans into site-neutral payments Full story
3. What the future holds for independent orthopedic surgeons Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. Dr. Walter McClelland completes Georgia's 1st AR glenoid surgery Full story
6. How one of the nation's largest orthopedic MSOs plans to grow in 2023 Full story
7. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
8. Orthopedic surgeons by the numbers: 5 fast figures to know Full story
9. 8 traits of the best physicians, per the AMA Full story
10. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. 5 CIOs on their top labor challenges and how tech can help. Get best practices from Seattle Children's, WakeMed Health and 3 other systems.