1. Orthopedic surgeon sues Sanford Health, alleges defamation and interference with patients Full story
2. $68.5M spine, orthopedic hospital slated for Arkansas Full story
3. Best cities for physician compensation over the last 5 years Full story
4. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
5. 10 orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
6. Send our patients to the US? Canadian Spine Society says no Full story
7. 37% of orthopedic surgeons burned out in 2021: 5 findings Full story
8. Orthopedic surgeon named president of Mercy hospital Full story
9. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
10. The ASC winners and losers in 2022 Full story
11. The uncertainties Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center CEO Mark Schwartz is monitoring Full story
12. Texas orthopedic practice names new president Full story
13. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
2. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.