1. Dr. J. Richard Steadman dies at 85 Full story
2. USPI CEO, president to retire Full story
3. DePuy Synthes pays $9.75M to settle kickback allegations involving spine implants Full story
4. Complimentary Education: Get answers to the questions on the minds of independent physicians and medical groups (about PE & other strategies) at the Physician Transactions Conference (March 9 in Las Vegas) – Register
5. Rothman Orthopaedics, AdventHealth partners with Orlando Magic Full story
6. St. Vincent's Orthopedics to join Hughston Clinic Full story
7. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
8. Nationwide Children's Hospital to take over pediatric sports medicine, orthopedics program Full story
9. Changes in the physician workforce: 10 things to know Full story
10. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.
2. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
3. Is your organization prepared for the next health crisis? A new survey found the key is smart tech investments. Get the results here.