1. Orthopedic surgeon arrested in Florida on allegations of patient abuse Full story
2. 13 most popular medical side gigs for physicians Full story
3. No Medtronic spinoffs planned in 2023, CEO says Full story
4. Complimentary Education: Get answers to the questions on the minds of independent physicians and medical groups (about PE & other strategies) at the Physician Transactions Conference (March 9 in Las Vegas) – Register.
5. UPMC adds new orthopedic unit Full story
6. Florida orthopedic surgeon Dr. Dror Paley launches Abu Dhabi clinic Full story
7. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
8. 5 orthopedic practices to know Full story
9. How physicians can renegotiate their contracts: 4 tips from the AMA Full story
10. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.
3. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.