1. 'The overarching view is vast': 5 surgeons' predictions on outpatient orthopedics Full story
2. OrthoBethesda, Washington Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine form 27-physician group Full story
3. COVID-19 positive, asymptomatic healthcare workers return amid staffing shortages Full story
4. Tune in to learn about the impact that complex orthopedic and spine procedures can have on your ASC’s bottom line.
5. 'I've got bad news for you': Spine surgery delayed after patient waits 3 hours on gurney Full story
6. 10 orthopedic surgeons to know Full story
7. Medtronic issues 2nd Class I recall of cranial software since 2019 Full story
8. How well-positioned is Stryker in 2022? 5 notes Full story
9. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
10. Idaho health system scraps plan for orthopedic hospital, will build ASC Full story
11. Illinois orthopedic practice begins using automated prior authorizations tool Full story
12. OrthoIllinois promotes new CEO Full story
13. Nurse hiring opportunities are right under your nose. See how hospitals can build a talent pipeline from students within their own walls here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
2. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.
3. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.