1. Dr. Peter Asnis leaves Mass General to become medical director of HSS Florida Full story
2. Wis. health system settles orthopedic surgeon's kickback violation allegations for $10M Full story
3. Philadelphia hospital bankruptcy leaves 1,000 physicians scrambling Full story
4. Using Payor Collections to Jumpstart Your Revenue Cycle in 2020
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team, and Nick Saban, head coach of the University of Alabama football team, at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Medicare's bundled payments cut joint replacement spending by 1.6%, study finds Full story
7. 7-physician orthopedic group folds into Ark. health system — 5 details Full story
8. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
9. N.J. hospital invests in total knee arthroplasty robot — 3 insights Full story
10. Anika Therapeutics acquires 2 orthopedic-facing companies Full story
11. The science behind appointment reminders — Cut no-show rates and get patients in the door with tech-savvy patient engagement. Click here to learn how.