1. 2 Nebraska orthopedic practices merge into 24-physician group Full story
2. How Texas' largest orthopedic group plans to grow in 2022: Q&A with Dr. Bryan Williamson Full story
3. CMS pushes forward healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccine mandate in 25 states Full story
4. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
5. U.S. Orthopaedic Partners to grow brand, double in size in 2022 Full story
6. California hospital plans $58M spine, neuroscience center Full story
7. Is Zimmer Biomet well-positioned in 2022? 4 notes Full story
8. 6 spine, orthopedic surgeons honored in Q4 of 2021 Full story
9. Innovation with purpose: Leading surgeons discuss emerging technology and the path to better outcomes. Click here to attend the virtual panel.
10. Thousands of healthcare workers quarantined, hospitals forced to cancel nonurgent surgeries Full story
11. North Carolina health system adds robot-assisted joint replacements Full story
12. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute's latest partnership aims to leverage data for value-based care Full story
13. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.