1. OrthoIllinois, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush form OrthoMidwest Full story
2. Global healthcare billionaires: Who ended 2022 at the top of the list Full story
3. Former orthopedic surgeon accepts plea deal in patient misconduct case Full story
4. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
5. Sports medicine pioneer Dr. Joseph Torg dies at 88 Full story
6. Orthopedic patients among those turned away from Alabama hospital Full story
7. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
8. How 11 orthopedic practices expanded in 2022 Full story
9. Physician wants hospital CEO pay capped at $800K Full story
10. Traditional check-in processes are redundant and frustrating. A mobile-first approach can improve patients' intake experience in 7 key ways — see what they are and how 1 Georgia hospital is cashing in here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations face massive leadership and talent challenges. Learn how to cultivate high-performing teams during times of great change.
2. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
3. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.