Here are five updates in regenerative medicine since the end of December:
1. ChitogenX, formerly OrthoRTI, shared its third quarter results for fiscal year 2023.
2. Apex Biologix has chosen Jim Rogers to be the company's next CEO.
3. Orthobiologics company DiscGenics shared data supporting its IDCT (rebonuputemcel) allogeneic discogenic progenitor cell therapy for lumbar degenerative disc disease.
4. A three-year study of Creative Medical Technology Holdings' StemSpine procedure found it was effective for addressing chronic lower back pain.
5. Orthobiologics company Royal Biologics has commercially launched a new platelet-rich plasma system, Bioincyte. Bioincyte converts traditional platelet-rich plasma to platelet-rich fibrin matrix, eliminating extensive contamination of red and white blood cells. Bioincyte converts the PRP through a controlled process that protects and preserves platelets.