Spinal device company Innovasis partnered with Stability Biologics to enter the biologics market.
Here are five things to know:
1. Under the private-label agreement, Innovasis will receive Stability Biologics' private labeled bone allograft tissue products, including its flagship product, Physio.
2. Physio a physiologic bone tissue allograft made of donated human tissue, with no added extrinsic carrier.
3. Innovasis Director of Business Development and Clinical Affairs David Oka said, "We anticipate Physio's differentiated osteogenic microstructure will provide a potent ecosystem when used with our PEEK-Optima HA Enhanced interbody platform."
4. Innovasis expects to commercialize its private-labeled product lines by December.
5. Stability Biologics provides human allograft tissue products for spine, orthopedic and wound care applications.