Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Görtz will also see patients at The Core Institute’s Mesa (Ariz.) Clinic and North Phoenix Clinic.
2. Prior to joining The CORE Institute, Dr. Mesa was a team physician for the Saint Louis Rams, Saint Louis Blues, and Washington University Bears.
3. His practice focuses on reconstructing the knee and shoulder, with an emphasis on cartilage restoration and joint preservation.
4. Dr. Görtz earned his medical degree from Julius-Maximilians-University in Würzburg, Germany.
5. He underwent an orthopedic surgery residency and post-graduate research fellowship at UC San Diego.
More articles on sports medicine:
Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center construction on pace — set to open March 2018
Big box to sports complex — Illinois sports complex progressing
Andrews Institute Physicians feel responsibility to advance orthopedic and sports medicine research: 3 notes