Here are five key notes:
1. Dr. Dickinson removed a cruciate ligament cyst from Mr. Phegley's right knee.
2. Mr. Phegley will visit Dr. Dickinson for a follow-up visit in around 10 days.
3. Dr. Dickinson is the team orthopedist for the Oakland A's as well as an orthopedic consultant for the San Francisco Ballet.
4. He practices with California Pacific Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine in San Francisco. He is also board chairman of the Presidio Surgery Center as well as an associate clinical orthopedics professor at the University of California, San Francisco.
5. Opened in 1989, Presidio Surgery Center is a California Pacific Medical Center-affiliate. The multispecialty surgery center offers surgical services in a wide-array of specialties, including general surgery, orthopedics, ENT, pain management and urology.
More articles on orthopedics:
Mercury Medical welcomes Dr. John Gargaro to board of directors: 5 notes
Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mininder Kocher of Boston Children's Hospital
Dr. Scott Sigman named to Massachusetts special commission on pain care access: 4 points