Willamette Valley Medical Center in McMinnville, Ore., welcomed Derek Rains, MD, who completed a sports medicine fellowship at Panorama Orthopedics.
Primary care sports medicine physician Ryan Fowler, MD, joined King's Daughters Clinic in Killeen, Texas, after serving as a Naval physician.
Jason Young, MD, joined Lincoln County Medical Center in Troy, Mo., after completing a fellowship at Stedman Hawkins Clinic Denver, where he worked with the Colorado Rockies and Denver Broncos.
Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio, welcomed orthopedic surgeon Michael Vaccariello MD, who completed a sports medicine fellowship at Allgeheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh.
Juan Carlos Vargas, MD, joined Apex Medical Group in Los Banos, Calif., after completing a sports medicine fellowship at MacNeal Health Network in Berwyn, Ill.
Columbus, Ohio-based SportsMedicine Grant & Orthopaedic Associates welcomed Timothy Iorio, MD, who completed an orthopedic surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital.
Michael Cosgrave, DO, joined Jordan Parkway Medical Group in South Jordan, Utah, after completing a family and sports medicine fellowship at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo.
Layton, Utah-based Davis Orthopedics and Sports Medicine welcomed Rodney Jay, MD, who completed a sports medicine fellowship at the University of Utah.
After completing a sports medicine fellowship at Edward Via college of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, Va., Stephanie Aldret, DO, joined Regional Medical Center of Acadiana in Lafayette.
Richard J. Margaitis, DO, joined Premier Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Hattiesburgh, Miss., and completed a fellowship at Pitt County Memorial Hospital.
Methodist Sports Medicine/The Orthopedic Specialists in Indianapolis welcomed Thurman Alvey III, DO.
Orthopedic surgeon Sacha Tehrranchi, DO, joined Allegan (Mich.) Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center.
More Articles on Sports Medicine:
12 Orthopedic Surgeries for Professional Athletes
NFL Team Physicians Society Barred Team Physicians From Wearing Logos
Boston Red Sox Restructures Medical Team
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 22:41
Here are 12 sports medicine physicians recently on the move.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Sports Medicine
- Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
- Rutgers coach grieves loss of Dr. Timothy Hosea — 6 things to know
- 9 orthopedic surgeons treating professional athletes — July 2015
- What were the annual volumes of hospital joint replacements in 2014? 5 statistics
- 5 key notes on New York Giants new head physician Dr. Scott Rodeo
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 12 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2015
- North American Spine brings in two new procedures — 5 things to know
- Drs. Larry Lenke, Daniel Riew, Ronald Lehman leaving St. Louis for NYC — 5 things to know
- DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Zimmer, Medtronic lead global orthopedics now — 8 key notes on where they're headed
- Bundled spine surgery for Walmart, Lowe's employees — 6 things to know
- Medtronic is headed for strong 2015 — 8 reasons why
- 5 key trends in 3D printing medical device market
- 25 Spine Device Awards | 2015
- 20 Spine Surgeon Leadership Awards | 2015
- Neurosurgeon named in counterfeit spinal implant lawsuit — 5 things to know
- 10 spine, orthopedic surgeon tech entrepreneurs to know
- 15 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
- A differentiated approach in lateral spine surgery: Oblique lateral interbody fusion (OLIF at L2-L5)
- Top 10 specialties with highest pay — Orthopedists lead the pack
- Zimmer voluntarily recalls knee device
- Safeguards to Prevent Neurologic Complications after Epidural Steroid Injections: Analysis of Evidence and Lack of Applicability of Controversial Policies
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google
- Northwestern's Feinberg School of Medicine neurological surgery chief Dr. Andrew Parsa dies
- Are 'macho' orthopedic surgeons a hazard to patients? 5 things to know
- Dr. Aria Sabit pleads guilty to unnecessary spine surgery, faces 11+ years in prison — 5 things to know
- Is the Zimmer-Biomet closed merger finally around the corner? 5 things to know
- Dr. Neal ElAttrache to perform Manny Pacquiao's shoulder surgery: 5 things to know
- Spinal fusion vs. disc replacement: Which costs more? 5 key notes
- Medtronic pays 8 physicians $1M+: 5 key notes
- Another spine surgeon named in "fake implants" lawsuit — This time in Maryland: 5 key notes
- Building an empire: How Dr. Douglas Won created a physician-led health system
- Zimmer Q1 sales drop 2.3%, Biomet merger still not final — 10 things to know
- How The CORE Institute grew 40% last quarter — IT leads the way
- Dr. Sanjay Khurana helps rescue Harrison Ford from crashed air plane
- Is Smith & Nephew's cost-conscious strategy working? 5 key notes
- 55 statistics and issues for neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons — compensation, global device market and more
- UPMC's Dr. Tanya Hagen dies at age 45
- Hospitals face 4 lawsuits in connection with unnecessary spine surgeries case — 6 things to know
- How high-energy spine surgeons start their day — 5 things to know
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J) sells Cordis line for $1.9B: What it could mean for DePuy Synthes
- Spinal deformity surgery — On the cutting edge with Drs. Isador Lieberman, Suken Shah
- Dr. Ziya Gokaslan to leave Johns Hopkins for Rhode Island Hospital
- Cervical disc replacement Mobi-C vs. spinal fusion: Are there advantages to one? 6 key notes
- Medtronic facing product liability lawsuit over Infuse once more: 9 things to know
- Hospital for Special Surgery names Dr. Frank Schwab spine service chief — 5 things to know