Willamette Valley Medical Center in McMinnville, Ore., welcomed Derek Rains, MD, who completed a sports medicine fellowship at Panorama Orthopedics.
Primary care sports medicine physician Ryan Fowler, MD, joined King's Daughters Clinic in Killeen, Texas, after serving as a Naval physician.
Jason Young, MD, joined Lincoln County Medical Center in Troy, Mo., after completing a fellowship at Stedman Hawkins Clinic Denver, where he worked with the Colorado Rockies and Denver Broncos.
Licking Memorial Hospital in Newark, Ohio, welcomed orthopedic surgeon Michael Vaccariello MD, who completed a sports medicine fellowship at Allgeheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh.
Juan Carlos Vargas, MD, joined Apex Medical Group in Los Banos, Calif., after completing a sports medicine fellowship at MacNeal Health Network in Berwyn, Ill.
Columbus, Ohio-based SportsMedicine Grant & Orthopaedic Associates welcomed Timothy Iorio, MD, who completed an orthopedic surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital.
Michael Cosgrave, DO, joined Jordan Parkway Medical Group in South Jordan, Utah, after completing a family and sports medicine fellowship at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo.
Layton, Utah-based Davis Orthopedics and Sports Medicine welcomed Rodney Jay, MD, who completed a sports medicine fellowship at the University of Utah.
After completing a sports medicine fellowship at Edward Via college of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, Va., Stephanie Aldret, DO, joined Regional Medical Center of Acadiana in Lafayette.
Richard J. Margaitis, DO, joined Premier Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Hattiesburgh, Miss., and completed a fellowship at Pitt County Memorial Hospital.
Methodist Sports Medicine/The Orthopedic Specialists in Indianapolis welcomed Thurman Alvey III, DO.
Orthopedic surgeon Sacha Tehrranchi, DO, joined Allegan (Mich.) Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center.
More Articles on Sports Medicine:
12 Orthopedic Surgeries for Professional Athletes
NFL Team Physicians Society Barred Team Physicians From Wearing Logos
Boston Red Sox Restructures Medical Team
12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Wednesday, 14 November 2012 22:41
Here are 12 sports medicine physicians recently on the move.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Sports Medicine
- Dr. James Andrews: If football was invented today, it wouldn't be allowed: 3 key notes
- Northwestern Medicine buys rights to Kane County Cougars stadium: 3 things to know
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic opens new office in Thousand Oaks — 4 notes
- Dr. Luga Podesta named a 'Leading Physician of the World' — 5 key notes
- What 6 sports medicine physicians wish they would've known at the beginning of their careers
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- Trusting a robot — Dr. Juan Torres-Reveron on performing 1st US ROSA Spine surgery
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 5 key notes on the Zimmer Biomet-LDR acquisition & its impact on Texas
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Zimmer Biomet jumps into robotics with MedTech acquisition: 5 things to know
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Russin dies following plane crash: 5 key notes
- 34 latest trends in the global orthopedic devices market
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- 13 facts and statistics on Baby Boomers for spine surgeons to know
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- Evolutionary vs. revolutionary: The future of surgical devices and spine surgery
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- The efficacy of electrical bone stimulators & ultrasound for bone healing — Dr. Mohit Bhandari weighs in with new evidence