Here are four things to know:
1. The growing number of physician-owned ASCs is fueling the growth.
2. The report notes the expanded use of surface-modified titanium in spinal implants is also spurring market expansion.
3. Risks associated with spinal implants may inhibit market growth.
4. The market's five key players include:
● DePuy Synthes in West Chester, Pa.
● Medtronic in Dublin, Ireland
● NuVasive in San Diego
● Stryker in Kalamazoo, Mich.
● Zimmer Biomet in Warsaw, Ind.
More articles on spine:
World Spine Care overview on 4 projects to promote spine health in underserved countries
FDA approves 1st drug to treat spinal muscular atrophy: 4 key points
'The utility of routine ION for ACDFs is questionable': 5 notes on intraoperative neuromonitoring study