Here are five observations:
1. An increasing number of patients impacted by kyphosis is driving the development of new treatments.
2. The prevalence of kyphosis in older adults ranges from 20 percent to 40 percent.
3. North America currently accounts for the largest market share.
4. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the most rapid market growth.
5. Bmkorea, Taeyeon Medical Co., Surgi R&D, Depromed, EC21 and Otis Biotech Korea, all located in the Republic of Korea, are key market players. Dublin, Ireland-based Medtronic is also considered a leader in the space.
More articles on spine:
5 notes on how frailty impacts spinal deformity surgery outcomes: Complications, mortality & more
4 spine and neurosurgeons in the headlines — Dec. 9, 2016
Imaging wish-list: The improvements spine surgeons most desire